Aug 14, 2010

Shameful, Horrible, Unspeakable

If you've been waiting for a blog; I'm dearly sorry. If you've been hanging in my every breath....again I'm dearly sorry. You new moms know what happened, don't you? Life. Diapers. Formula. Sleep. Crying. Laundry. (Let's be honest, that's become a four letter word.) I had these great ambitions of being a "writer", someone people turned to, to read or just laugh at; kind of an escape for others. I was really hoping that I could keep up with it.  The inspiration behind my new blog? (Way back when?) Well I wanted to have a voice, and I wanted to secretly be like Julie from the movie Julie and Julia; she started a blog that chronicalled her cooking throught the book, "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". I wanted to BE Julie Powell. Inside I secretly see myself as someone who has something to say. And that people are ENTHRALLED by me. Of course we know this to be just short of untrue (a bit more than short actually). But I want to write, and I want you to read it. More than that, I want to remember to write, and remember that I have something to say.

I have something to say.

In no particular order:

I'm sad that things aren't going the way I want them to in life; I MISS MISS MISS my family. And not just mine..I miss Jake's family as they have become my family. I wish they all lived closer. We just got back from a Vacation visiting all of our families. Grand Rapids MI, Campbell OH, and Pittsburgh, PA. It was a lovely visit and Tyler got to see all of his family....truly special.

No comments:

Post a Comment